A little about what Forum is... or is not. Your participation in the College's social media (among which we include not only Forum but also our Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn groups) is entirely optional. For our alumni and others who use other primary channels of communication (either outside or inside "official" Grinnell College channels), our social media can complement these primary channels but they cannot replace them, as no single piece of social media can be relied upon to reach an entire audience.
Social media is not a “push” form of communication. Social media is more akin to a conversation. We aim for a dialogue where we get to understand and address our audiences’ needs in a dynamic way.
You can view most of the content on Forum without logging in. However, you can view some material only by logging in. This material includes items that are protected for privacy and confidentiality behind a secure firewall, including the full directory of registered Forum members, who include Grinnell College alumni, students, faculty, and staff. Logging in also gives you access to class letters, and it allows you to create discussion groups. You do not have to be logged in to make a gift to the College or to sign up for an event.
- HOW TO LOG ON/TROUBLE LOGGING ON
- CURRENT BUGS (known technical or operational issues)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FORUM
- FORUM SUPPORT FORM (report a problem or send feedback)
- SUPPORT FOR FORWARDING MY GRINNELL EMAIL ACCOUNT
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN IDEA FOR A STORY OR OTHER CONTENT
- HAVE YOU HEARD OF OR SEEN GRINNELLIANS OR GRINNELL IN THE NEWS? LET US KNOW!
- HELPFUL HINTS FOR REGISTERING FOR AN EVENT ON FORUM
- HOW TO REFER A STUDENT (AND OTHER ADMISSION HELP
- ALUMNI MICROSOFT 365 SELF-HELP GUIDE