A little about what Forum is... or is not. Your participation in the College's social media (among which we include not only Forum but also our Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn groups) is entirely optional. For our alumni and others who use other primary channels of communication (either outside or inside "official" Grinnell College channels), our social media can complement these primary channels but they cannot replace them, as no single piece of social media can be relied upon to reach an entire audience.
Social media is not a “push” form of communication. Social media is more akin to a conversation. We aim for a dialogue where we get to understand and address our audiences’ needs in a dynamic way.
- HOW TO LOG ON/TROUBLE LOGGING ON
- CURRENT BUGS (known technical or operational issues)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FORUM
- FORUM SUPPORT FORM (report a problem or send feedback)
- SUPPORT FOR FORWARDING MY GRINNELL EMAIL ACCOUNT
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN IDEA FOR A STORY OR OTHER CONTENT
- HAVE YOU HEARD OF OR SEEN GRINNELLIANS OR GRINNELL IN THE NEWS? LET US KNOW!
- HELPFUL HINTS FOR REGISTERING FOR AN EVENT ON FORUM
- HOW TO REFER A STUDENT (AND OTHER ADMISSION HELP
- ALUMNI MICROSOFT 365 SELF-HELP GUIDE