Welcome to Forum!

Welcome, Alumni and Friends of Grinnell College!

Stay informed, get involved, and give back.

Join us in reconnecting with your old classmates and friends, and in forging new relationships. Whether it's through a local regional network event, our online directory, or social media, this is your Forum for all things Grinnellian. You don't have to be logged in to Forum to register for an event, make a gift, and read most pages. Logging in, however, does give you access to our online directory of thousands of Grinnellians. 

Who's coming back to campus for Reunion Weekend 2015? 

So far, almost 200 alumni already have signed up for Reunion Weekend 2015! Take a look at the attendee list on our Reunion Weekend and Alumni College page. We'll update the attendee list weekly. If you want to get on next week's list, sign up through our online registration page. Video credit: Dana Weidman '85 and Adel Overby. 

Pass it on! 

{C}he Conard Environmental Research Area, located eleven miles from the Grinnell College Campus, is a 365-acre field station used for class field trips, student and faculty research, and quiet enjoyment. CERA is an exceptional resource for engaging students {C}

This year's Alumni College examines how, in many ways, we are what keep. Join us, May 27-29, on the Grinnell College campus, for a look at the idea of preservation. Learn more. 

When you give to Grinnell College, you make a difference. For instance, with a gift that supports student scholarships, Mentored Advance Projects, and other awards at Grinnell, you support the world’s next generation of leaders and innovators—such as the six Grinnell College students who recently brought Wagner to Taiwan and found discoveries of their own. Read the story from Peter Aldrich '15 about a journey of interdisciplinary collaboration. 

Congratulations to Our 2015 Alumni Award Recipients!
The Grinnell College Alumni Council and the Alumni Awards Committee are pleased to announce this year's Alumni Award recipients:  Marilyn McCool Hampton '44, Roberta (Bobette) Brown Sanders '45, Thomas K. Marshall '55, Nancy Norris Ross '56, Michael (Mick) W. Hager '65, Paul H. Patterson, Jr. '65 (deceased), Diane F. Alters '71, Jean M. Kummerow '71, Samuel Perlman '90, and Alison N. Beckman '96. Recipients will be honored at Reunion 2015 during Alumni Assembly, Saturday, May 30. Please join us at Reunion 2015 to honor the recipients, to share memories and create new ones, and to reconnect with your classmates and your College. For more information about this year's recipients, visit Alumni Awards.

"I cannot count the things I first learned about or experienced during my time at Grinnell that have had a significant impact on my life." Meet Vivian Hazel Adzaku '68, this month's featured Grinnell College donor. Meet more Grinnellians who give back to Grinnell by visiting our Storify slideshow.  

Group Events

S M T W T F S