Register for Reunion 2014, May 30-June 1!
Here are two important links for Reunion 2014:
- Go to our online registration form to register.
Visit Reunion and Alumni College 2014 for all the important details.
Questions? Just give us a call toll-free at (866) 850-1846!
Trustee Patricia Jipp Finkelman ’80 and her husband, Daniel Finkelman ’77, have endowed a $1.5 million deanship for Grinnell's Center for Careers, Life, and Service. Read more.
In Other News
- Caring Goes Viral: A not-so-random discussion in Facebook group Every Day Classnotes led to a not-so-random act of kindness, with more than 1,500 care packages arriving on campus for Grinnell students from more than 300 alums. Read the story.
- Bryan Lake '02 wins a prestigious Presidential Award. Grinnell's monuments man, George Leslie Stout, inspires a Hollywood movie. Kumail Nanjiani '01 will be in a new HBO sitcom this April. Daniel Wolfe '99 is in Sochi to study the impact of the Olympics on the region. And talking heads (including David Byrne) are telling everyone that "Iowa rules." All this, and all the news that fits, in Alumni News.
- You're invited to join Grinnell + (grinnellplus.com) to discuss Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead.
- Congratulations to our 2014 Alumni Award Recipients! Read about the recipients and the Alumni Award.
- Join George Drake '56, Grinnell College Professor Emeritus of History and former president of the College, for his Leadership in Crisis video series on Nelson Mandela, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Ghandi, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.