Welcome to Forum!

§ Find a Grinnellianlog in for access to a directory of Forum profiles.
§ If you run into problems using Forum, please let us know. One of the best ways to make sure we get your specific information or feedback is to use our Forum Support form. Please also see our Forum Help page.

Register for Reunion 2014, May 30-June 1!

§ Go to our online registration form to register.

§ Visit Reunion and Alumni College 2014 for all the important details. 
Please remember
—Reunion weekend is kid and family friendly! Questions? Just give us a call toll-free at (866) 850-1846.

Help High Schoolers Get a GRASP on Grinnell

Claire Reeder ‘11 recently represented Grinnell College at the Lyons Township College Fair. Volunteers like Claire, our Chicago co-coordinator for the Grinnell Regional Admission Support Program (GRASP), work with us to expand our outreach to prospective students across the country. Read more about getting involved with GRASP. 
And, if you know great high school students, you can put them on the path to join an elite group known as Grinnellians. Submit our Grinnell College Admission Referral Form.

Why Get Involved?
Take it from Lara Szent-Gyorgyi '89Participating on the stewardship committee has opened my eyes to the many different ways people contribute to Grinnell and reminds me that this happens because the college leaves a lasting impact on those it touches. Parents, alum, staff, town residents and others give financially or volunteer their time in so many ways to ensure that each generation has a great Grinnell experience. Serving as a member of the committee allows me an opportunity to extend thanks on behalf of both the alumni council, but also for the greater alumni community and the current students.

To learn about ways you can help the College, please visit our Get Involved page.

The Grinnell Identity
Read about the College's identity project, made possible through the generosity of Trustee Steve Holtze '68 and his wife, Elizabeth Alexander Holtze '68.  

Did You Know...

You now have two new ways to connect with us and with other Grinnellians. Come on over and "like" us on the Grinnell College Alumni and Friends Facebook fan page, and check out your alumni and friends Twitter connection. Both places extend a wide welcome to all Grinnellians everywhere.

Recent Discussions

Posted by Jule Meyer on March 22, 2014 at 10:52am

My classmate Scott Porter will be in town to compete. He does marathons all over the country and if I recall his time correctly, he does it in his wheelchair in 2 hrs. and 13 minutes. It should be a special day--and for once I am taking Patriot's Day off (4/21). Will you join me for lunch that day to celebrate Scott and hopefully the long awaited arrival of spring? Suggestions for a venue welcomed!

juleparkmanmeyer@Gmail.com (class of 1980)

0 comments
Posted by Amanda Keledjian on October 13, 2013 at 11:02pm

Hello everyone,

Your Grinnell-in-DC alumni planning committee works hard to organize fun events for Grinnellians of all ages. We love to explore the city, catch up with friends, and make new ones and people come and go. Please post any ideas you have for future events on the Forum or email amandakeledjian@gmail.com if you have suggestions or questions.

0 comments